Regular dental exams are essential to ensure that oral problems are detected and treated in a timely manner. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well, and look great. From regular exams to advanced treatment, all your dental needs can be met for you and your loved one.
We offer comprehensive treatments for various dental conditions. For more detail on each treatment, please feel free to call or email us.
- New Patient Exams: Adults and children
- Preventive Care: Routine Exams and Cleanings, Dental Sealants, Oral Hygiene Instructions, Night Guards
- Emergency Care: Same-day appointment may be available for pain and infection.
- Root Canal Treatment : to save an infected tooth
- Crowns & Bridgework : to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Cosmetic Care : Bonding, White or Tooth-Colored Fillings, Veneers, Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Extractions : removal of wisdom teeth and teeth that are hopelessly damaged or injured
- Dental Implants : for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Resin Fillings: to make your teeth strong and healthy again after removal of decay or
- Oral Cancer Screenings : to detect disease at a curable stage
- invisalign to move teeth into the right position using
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy : to prevent tooth loss from a chronic gum infection
- Porcelain Veneers : for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings : to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures : to help you smile again
- Sealants : to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening : to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment : for chronic jaw pain, may be referred to a specialist
- Perio Protec t : tray delivery of medication for periodontal disease
- Pinhole Surgery : a breakthrough treatment for Gum Recession, click on the logo below for more information
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. In case of dental emergency, please call our office at (956) 712-8444 for assistance. We will try to accommodate you as best as we can. A same-day appointment may be available for pain and/or infection.