Serving Laredo since 2004 with Integrity, Compassion, and Professionalism
Established in June 2004, Laredo Covenant Dental, P.A., has been serving the people of Laredo and its adjacent cities to provide a state-of-the art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. Our practice meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center fo Disease Control) standards. We also carefully select and use the highest quality dental materials available in the market.
Our philosophy is to diagnose dental problems at an early stage, offer comprehensive treatment plans, and treat them before they progress to become major work. In addition, we strive to educate our patients to understand the importance of oral health and its implications on their general health.
We take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your dental care.
Mission and Vision
"To strive to make a difference in your life by helping you keep the optimal oral health and be your dental clinic of choice"
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels
Important Update about COVID-19
Our community has been through a lot over the last several months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal lives. While many things have changed, our commitment to your safety has remained the same. Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice to ensure your safe and comfortable care, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We make sure that we follow the most up-to-date procedures as any new rulings or guidance may be issued.
To ensure the safety of our valued patients and staff, we have implemented the following changes when it is time for your next appointment.
1. Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. A wellness questionnaire will be sent to you via text, which you will need to fill out and submit prior to your appointment. On the day of appointment, we will check your temperature as you enter the office.
2. Our waiting area is open now. However, you will still have to wear your mask and use hand sanitizer when you enter the office until further notice.
3. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing and sufficient time to disinfect the treatment area between patients. This might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
4. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any time.
5. We will do our best to help you receive the dental care that you need with our expanded financing options and payment plans. If you need more information, don't hesitate to contact our office.
It is our privilege to serve you in our best capacity. If you have any questions about the steps we take to keep you and your family safe in our practice, we will be here to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for your trust, loyalty, and confidence in us.
Dr. Jae H. Chun
Dr. Jae H. Chun has been in private practice since 2004. He received his bachelor of science from University of California at Irvine and doctor of dental surgery from New York University College of Dentistry with an honor in endodontics. Click Here to Read More
Dr. Jin Lee
Dr. Jin Lee has been in private practice since 2004. She received her bachelor of science from University of California at Davis and doctor of dental surgery from New York University College of Dentistry with an honor in research. She continued her training as resident at Mount Sinai/Bronx VA hospital from 2002 to 2003. Click Here to Read More