In observance of Thanksgiving holidays, our office will be closed from
Wednesday, 11/25/2020 to Sunday, 11/29/2020.
Regular office hours will resume on Monday, 11/30/2020 at 8am.
We wish everyone a safe, joyful, and hopeful holiday.
Serving Laredo since 2004 with Integrity, Compassion, and Professionalism
Established in June 2004, Laredo Covenant Dental, P.A., has been serving the people of Laredo and its adjacent cities to provide a state-of-the art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. Our practice meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center fo Disease Control) standards. We also carefully select and use the highest quality dental materials available in the market.
Our philosophy is to diagnose dental problems at an early stage, offer comprehensive treatment plans, and treat them before they progress to become major work. In addition, we strive to educate our patients to understand the importance of oral health and its implications on their general health.
We take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your dental care.
Important Update about COVID-19
Our community has been through a lot over the last several months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal lives. While many things have changed, our commitment to your safety has remained the same. Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice to ensure your safe and comfortable care, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We make sure that we follow the most up-to-date procedures as any new rulings or guidance may be issued.
To ensure the safety of our valued patients and staff, we have implemented the following changes when it is time for your next appointment.
1. Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. A wellness questionnaire will be sent to you via text, which you will need to fill out and submit. On the day of appointment, you'll be asked similar health questions again when you are in the office.
2. We'll ask you to check-in remotely via text or a phone call and wait in your parked car until one of our staff will come out to check your temperature and guide you into the office. You will still have to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
3. You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or books since those items are difficult to clean and disinfected.
4. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing and sufficient time to disinfect the treatment area between patients. This might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
5. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any time.
6. We will do our best to help you receive the dental care that you need with our expanded financing options and payment plans. If you need more information, don't hesitate to contact our office.
We look forward to serving you again soon. If you have any questions about the steps we take to keep you and your family safe in our practice, we will be here to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for your trust, loyalty, and confidence in us.
Dr. Jae H. Chun
Dr. Jae H. Chun has been in private practice since 2004. He received his bachelor of science from University of California at Irvine and doctor of dental surgery from New York University College of Dentistry with an honor in endodontics. Click Here to Read More
Dr. Jin Lee
Dr. Jin Lee has been in private practice since 2004. She received her bachelor of science from University of California at Davis and doctor of dental surgery from New York University College of Dentistry with an honor in research. She continued her training as resident at Mount Sinai/Bronx VA hospital from 2002 to 2003. Click Here to Read More